Fibromyalgia & Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Does this sound familar...
- I have widespread pain that moves and changes for no obvious reason
- I lack energy, feel tired a lot and have trouble sleeping
- I have odd sensations such as burning, tingling, numbness, painful hands and feet, and headaches
- I have other symptoms such as an irritable bowel, hot flushes, chest palpitations and dizziness
Well you are not alone!
You may have been diagnosed with "Fibromyalgia", "Chronic Myofascial Pain", "Chronic Fatigue Syndrome", "Autonomic Dysfunction" or "Hypermobility Syndrome", so where to from here?
Exercise is often recommended, but where to start? Are you worried about making yourself worse?
This service may be just what you need!
Treatment options include:
- Hands-on treatment such as mobilisation and massage
- Dry needling
- Clinical Pilates
- Vibrogym equipment